1.12.2009

More possible re-branding clients...

I still feel like I haven't found "the one" but here is a list of the possibles that I have found so far. Who knows... maybe the one is lurking somewhere amongst these, I just haven't realized it yet.  

1. Mediterranean Grill: www.mediterraneangrill.com/
(in prev. post) 

2. The Toy Store: www.thetoystoreusa.com
(in prev. post)

3. Taj Mahound: www.tajmahound.com
Taj Mahound is in Oakhurst and it is a tiny independently-owned dog treat bakery. Their design-scheme is pretty cute, but not very versatile and it is a bit busy. I think it would be a fun thing to do, however I feel like I may have already done too many projects with animals... although an animal wold definitely not have to be the logo for this place.

4. Dean Said Workout: www.deansaid.com
This is actually the one that I am most excited about. It is an independent gym located on Ponce and I think that this one would be a lot of fun to do. The name of the gym is already so different, and I have a few ideas for it that I can probably develop quite a bit. This could be the one.. but it is definitely one of my top favorites at the moment.

5. Holy Taco: www.holy-taco.com
Holy Taco is another one I was excited about. It is a newer restaurant in East Atlanta and is ahhhmazing. I love it. It does have a very trendy and modern look already, however they don't really have a constant design scheme going on, and they don't really have an official logo from what I've seen in the store and in the restaurant. I think it would be a lot of fun to do, and the owner is really nice. The only problem is, while they don't have a set identity, the random things they do have are very cool, including the front page of their website, which has a logo-like tattoo style drawing which I love. So while this place would be cool to do, I feel like the ideas that I have are already in use in various parts of their brand.

6. The Pet Set: www.thepetset.com
This place is a suggestion from my mom. It is owned by 2 guys, and I believe they currently have 2 different locations. When I first saw their logo it was on a tiny business card and it didn't really work. It is of 2 dogs ballroom dancing... and therefore is a bit busy... and a bit much in general. I have come up with a kind of strange idea for this one... I will upload scans from my sketchbook later.

7. Richard's Variety Store: www.richardsvarietystore.com


So far, Dean Said Workout is my favorite, while Mediterranean Grill (the first idea I thought of) is bringing up the rear.

1 comment:

Tres Swygert said...

The Pet Set definitely needs rebranding for sure. As for the Dean Said workout, a lot of possibilities seeing there's not a set logo in place. And Holy Taco could be another candidate, seeing it's using a familiar image and not being unique.