1.18.2009

More places...


I was unhappy with the list of possible places that I had, so I decided to go out and find a few more. I wanted to stay away from a place that would lead me to do something "cutesy" or too cartoonish, which is kind of my style from past projects. I want to do a place that will make my portfolio be a little more versatile. Here are a couple favorites from looking in East Atlanta today...

1. Rockstar Gold Records: Today this place was closed, but from looking in the window it looks like a really cool place. They sell all sorts of music and band collectibles and merchandise and I think it would be really fun to work on a design scheme for them. Their current branding is a little strange and bland and could use a lot of work. 








(I found one photo of the inside from the East Atlanta Village site)

No comments: